Not from St. Albert? Not to worry, there's plenty for you too. A great way to put a smile on your face before you begin your day.
Have an opinion, gripe or grin to share? Use our Live Discussion Forum to share it with other readers. Try our frequent recipes. Give our puzzles a whirl or a game of hangman. Check out our outstanding linked photos. Got a story or photo to share? Want to wish someone happy birthday or anniversary? We love your stuff from any location. Go ahead, send it in. We dare you!
Enjoy and please, tell your friends. And be sure to check back often each day as the site can be updated as events occur. Don’t forget that all non-profit and community groups can advertise free here.
The Wildlife Photography Of Al Popil
Hi Don, Tried emailing this pic a couple of days ago. Internet here sucks real bad. Oh, correction, tired again, Fish creek is north of Hyder, Alaska. Anyway, female grizzly eats grass. The joys of rain is you get good colour saturation. My hands have been eaten alive by the no see ums (little tiny flies). I wake up at 4:00 a.m. every day scratching my hands and can't get back to sleep, then spend 12-13 hours a day at the crick. Loooong days. Trouble is I am gone before the stores open and back after they close so I haven't got anything for the bites. Al.
Our chief Whatzit guy Bixman of the city is always trying
to stump readers with the unusual items he finds.
* The items in the whatzit picture are electrical marrettes. I must say this type of pic is more reasonable than electron micrographs. Paul.
* The English name for these is Screwits, but can’t think of the Canadian name. There was a picture of Mr. Screwit on the box like the doodle attached, showing 4 wires being held together by a screwit. There is your UK trivia for today!
Exchange Of The Day
SUBJECT: Crouse Developments Inc.
* I can't remember who wrote it but whomever wrote: "Crouse must think that transparency should apply to everyone except himself" ...hit the nail on the head.
* Just went to the link provided by Galt. It did not show up. Was it deleted? Is it possible that my birdie is getting to Crouse?
* How much of the 110 hours was Crouse working for Crouse Developments? Since the money goes to Crouse Developments, then is it safe to say that Crouse Developments pays Crouse and his wife.? Therefore is Crouse Dev. under contract to the CRB? How legit is that? With all these suspicions going on, the taxpayers should demand a forensic audit.
* Interesting that CD Inc was established the year he sought public office.
* @gault - I followed your posted link. Funny little map in the corner of the page. Someone out there please assure me our Mayor is thoughtful enough to have applied for a home based business license.
Why not make your opinion known? Participate in democracy on our Discussion Forum.
Unique Visitor Count
|search engine by freefind||advanced|
FreeFind search engine
BBC News Feed:
Visit Our New Look Discussion Forum
Our all new look Forum, which can be accessed via the link on the top left side of this page or here, is a vibrant and active community filled with local opinion and ideas. Why not join the discussion today?
The Things That People Send Us
That is likely very good advice . . .
The Daily GIF
I laughed until I cried at this one!
Upcoming Performers At LB’s Pub
Weekly Performers At LB’s Pub
Have A Comment, Or Want To Advertise Here? Email us.
St. Albert Gazette
St. Albert Leader
St. Albert Taxpayers Association
Wonderfun Hockey, St. Albert
Four weeks later the boss returns and says, "You're all working very hard, and I'm very satisfied with all of you. However, one of our janitors has disappeared. Do any of you know what happened to him?"
The cannibals all shake their heads no.
After the boss has left, the leader of the cannibals says to the others, "Which of you idiots ate the janitor?"
A hand raises hesitantly, to which the leader of the cannibals replies, "You fool! For four weeks we've been eating Team Leaders, Supervisors and Project Managers and no one noticed anything, and you have to go and eat the janitor!"
This is a 360 degree panorama of the flight engineers station on a B-36: Six propeller-driven R-4360s and four J-47 jets to keep an eye on, plus fuel, pressurization, hydraulics, electrical, and other systems. Use your mouse to navigate the cockpit.